A new version of Lessons Learned Server has been released – Version 2.9.3.
The following changes took place:
– Code formatting and color highlighting for code written in C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, Bash, Python and Ruby is now supported using the prism library
– Fixed a bug when formatting content containing open and close tags
– Rewrote the permissions module to support advanced permissions
– Fixed handling unicode characters inside the tree items using correct encoding.
– Different optimizations and fixes for the editor.
You can download the latest release from: